Ceramic Wheel Coating
We are proud to offer protective ceramic coating for your brand new wheels! By opting in for the ceramic coating option, your wheels will arrive at your door pre-coating and ready to install onto your vehicle without worry.
This process is done by a professional installer, who has more than 15 years in the protective film and coatings industry. Rest assured the install will be done correctly.
First, we start with two coats of 3D 9H Ceramic Coating product. This creates a base protective layer, times two. It is then followed up with a CQUARTEZ SiC finish coating for ultimate gloss and protection.
When maintained, you can expect up to five years of coverage!
3D 9H Ceramic Coating
The 3D Ceramic Coating is the real deal. It’s based on SiO2, which stands for Silicon Dioxide, but it is NOT a SiO2 coating. SiO2 is more of the carrying agent for the final product after it’s super-heated and mixed with Titanium Dioxide or TiO2. The resulting combination creates a true ceramic coating, which dries completely hard after full cure.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- True ceramic coating with true 9h hardness
- Has a melting point of 4,950 degrees Fahrenheit (2,730 degrees Celsius) and the resulting finish is a 9 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Superior gloss that holds up over time much better than competitors.
- Superior paint adhesion, which maximizes coating longevity.
- 3D Ceramic Coating creates an incredibly high contact angle, which creates an insane super-water-beading-hydrophobic surface, where the water beads are tight, tall, and small.
- Creates a self-cleaning effect any time it rains for a cleaner car.
- Makes future washing and drying faster, safer, and easier
- 2-year protection and even longer – depends on how the car is washed.
- Green technology, Earth-friendly – Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.
CQUARTZ SiC Ceramic Coating
After intense research, development, and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where Tio2 left off! As the name would suggest, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals! Not only that but CQUARTZ SiC greatly improves the ease of use, resistance to water (mineral) spots, and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product!
Buy yours today and experience the new CQUARTZ SiC!
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Better water spots and minerals resistance.
- Highly smooth feeling.
- Deep gloss.
- Sliding angle: 10 ̊.
- Water contact angle: 110 ̊.
- Heat tolerance: 392 ̊ F.
- Application temp. range: 50 ̊F ~100 ̊ F.
- Surface finish: High slickness.
- Gloss: Mirror Shine.
- Chemical resistance: 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Mineral resistance: High (easy to remove).
- Salt resistance: Medium.